Things to do in May
Things to do in May include music and art…and fish fries.
The wildflowers continue their glory in the Roundtopolis™, so if that’s not reason enough to head our way, then maybe some of these events will pique your fancy.
- Hallet Oak Gallery Art Opening Reception, 2-4 p.m., Hallettsville
- Round Top Historical Society Open House (every second Saturday of the month.) 12-3 p.m., Round Top
- Bastrop Music Festival. Info here.
- Rodeo Giddings 2019. Info here.
- Magnolia Days, Columbus. Schedule here.
- Crawfish Boil at Texas Casual Cottages, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. RSVP to [email protected]. Food, drinks and Zydeco. Highway 237, Carmine.
- Plows & Petticoats, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Barrington Living Farm, Washington.
- MayFest, Slavnost at Texas Czech Heritage and Cultural Center, La Grange
- Friends of Winedale present Bruce Robison and Kelly Willis on their Honky Tonk Tour, 3-5 p.m. Winedale. Tickets required.
- Bleiblerville VFD Fish Fry
- Chappell Hill Artwalk, Chappell Hill, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Bastrop’s 1st Annual Food Truck Festival, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Info here.
- Shelby VFD Fish Fry
Looking ahead to June:
- ArtStroll in La Grange, June 8
- Festival Hill’s Summer Music Festival. Info here.
- Shakespeare at Winedale. Info here.
Need info about the Fall 2019 Round Top Antiques Show? Find the schedule here.
Need a place to stay? See our Lodging Listings.