Round Top Shows Approaching
The Round Top antiques shows (and a few other favorite dates ) are approaching.
As writers, numbers are not always our strong suit…but we’ve done a little math to come up with these figures:
- 79 days til the Junk Gypsy Prom;
- 77 days til the opening of Marburger Farm Antique Show in Round Top, the Hodges Farm Antique Show in Kenney, and the Designer Dream Spree panel;
- 76 days til the opening of the Original Round Top Antiques Fair;
- 75 days til the opening of Lone Star Gallery show;
- 73 days til the opening of The Rendezvous Round Top and Junk Gypsy’s tent at Zapp Hall;
- 72 days til the DYD Arts & Crafts Fair opens on the Round Top courthouse square;
- 71 days til the opening of Arbor International Antiques & Interior Design Show ,Antiques on the Square in Fayetteville, and McLaren’s Antiques & Interiors. (Pandora de Balthazar’s tent at Arbors opens Sept. 15);
- 67 days til the opening of The Compound (second round opens Sept. 23);
- 65 days til the opening of Bar W Field in Warrenton and Round Top’s Old Depot Vintage Market and Orchid Tree Park & Gallery;
- 60 days til the Books, Boots & BBQ fundraiser for the Round Top Family Library;
- 57 days til the Driving Guide for the Round Top Antiques Show is published; and
- 20 days til the Las Vegas Market show in Las Vegas.
Here’s a checklist for you:
Make room reservations NOW for Round Top!
Don’t forget these important tips.